DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
1. All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names, POS code and contact numbers must be correct and accurate. We are not responsible for wrong and undeliverable address.
2. No P.O. Box or international addresses.
3. If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
4. We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
5. We deliver each order to one delivery address within Malaysia.
6. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of the late delivery.
7. We are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped.
1. Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
2. Strictly no refund for shipping & handling charges.
3. All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
1. Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
2. Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows:-
lPeninsular Malaysia: 7-8 business working days. *
lSabah & Sarawak: 8-14 business working days. *
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
1. During peak online sales and promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
2. For festive seasons, please place your order twenty (20) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.